In preparing your home for sale, a deep thorough cleaning will help your home shine in the eyes of the buyers. Most homeowners know to wash windows, mop floors, vacuum rugs and make their beds. Here is a list of areas often forgotten - but noticeable to someone who doesn't regularly live in your home.
- Top of the refrigerator and the inside shelves
- Skylights - remove those cobwebs in the skylight well
- Trim above the doors
- Vents and Return Air Vents - vacuum or dust the grills on the vents and air returns
- Bookcase shelves
- Picture frames
- Hood Ranges and surrounding cabinets - remove spattered grease, dust and food particles
- Light fixture globes - how did those bugs get in there!
The most cost efficient way to spruce up a home is to clean it thoroughly.
- Ceiling fan blades - especially dust the top of the blades